The safety of our guests and staff is our highest priority. Our guests should feel confident that we are following the government’s recommendations and advice for infection control against Covid-19. We have therefore prepared an overview of the measures we are taking, so that you as a guest can focus on enjoying your stay with us.
For our guests, this means that we:
- Practices good hand hygiene with frequent hand washing and the use of hand sanitizer.
- Informs our guests about infection control measures and hang up information posters on public areas, elevators and toilets.
- Hand sanitizer is available in all public areas.
- Keep a distance from other people, preferably 1 meter when possible.
- Wear a face mask if it’s not possible to keep a distance.
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask in our restaurant
- If necessary, we will ask all guests to pre-book their breakfast time slot.
- Regular cleaning of contact surfaces in toilets, in elevators, in stairwells, etc.
- Regular cleaning of contact surfaces in reception, conference rooms and in our breakfast restaurant.
- Thorough cleaning with extra focus on contact surfaces that are frequently used in our hotel rooms, such as door handle, light switches, sink, remote controls, etc.
Do you have any questions before making a reservation or before your stay?
Please contact our booking department which is open 08:00 – 16:00 Monday to Friday.