The safety of our guests and staff is our highest priority. Our guests should feel confident that we are following the government’s recommendations and advice for infection control against Covid-19. We have therefore prepared an overview of the measures we are taking, so that you as a guest can focus on enjoying your stay with us.
For our guests, this means that we:
- Practices good hand hygiene with frequent hand washing and the use of hand sanitizer.
- Keeps at least 1-meter distance to each other.
- Informs our guests about infection control measures and hang up information posters on public areas, elevators and toilets.
- Stay at home if we have symptoms or feel sick.
- Hand sanitizer is available in all public areas.
- Regular cleaning of contact surfaces in toilets, in elevators, in stairwells, etc.
- Regular cleaning of contact surfaces in reception, conference rooms and in our breakfast restaurant.
- Thorough cleaning with extra focus on contact surfaces that are frequently used in our hotel rooms, such as door handle, light switches, sink, remote controls, etc.
- For infection control reasons, our hotel rooms are cleaned only before arrival/after departure.
- Packed breakfast is given out between 07:00 and 10:00 every weekday in our breakfast restaurant (08:00 – 11:00 weekends)
- We help with various food options for events and conferences
Do you have any questions before making a reservation or before your stay?
Please contact our booking department which is open 08:00 – 16:00 Monday to Friday.